Monday, November 12, 2007

Goodbye View





We have been fortunate to have an amazing view of the park from our living room window for the last year and a half. As you can see, a new "master suite" is taking it's place. Luckily, I don't own this property but the loss of the view isn't the most annoying part of the situation. It is the constant banging of their hammers! I pray for rain often...I obviouly need help with this one because I'm not having much success. Thankfully, Zoë has been able to nap through it all.

2 comments:

Jon and Emily said...

Sorry, I don't feel bad for you...look at those palm trees! Ahhh, I need the beach!!

Dawn said...

what's the matter, you don't like the view of construction-worker-crack and mexi-music blaring through your house? Was that stero-typing? My bad.