Sunday, August 24, 2008

Summer where have you gone?

I seriously blinked and summer is almost over. I don't even know what I did this summer. Luckily I do have a few pictures to remind me. We spent a lot of time at the beach this year. Now that Zoe can appreciate sand and buckets a little better I really have enjoyed a less hands on form of entertaining my child. Looking back now at the summer, we actually had a lot of fun. We played a lot with family and friends. I love where I live for the beach. We live close enough to walk to the ocean and shops. It will be hard to give it up someday soon when we will get into house of our own or simply move into a bigger place. I must say I am looking forward to not being so close to my neighbors but again I digress. I say this because I have had a few total melt downs this summer because of my apartment and car and job and body and......you get the idea. So, even though this summer has had it's melt downs I have some great memories as well. Jamin has been able to spend a lot of time with me and Zoe which was the complete opposite last summer. I actually really like hanging out with my husband which is a nice reminder. We also scored this really cool Woody wagon at a yard sale that has been great for transporting all of the stuff (including mom and baby) to the beach. It rides on the sand great. Much better than tugging furiously at the jogging stroller.

1 comment:

heymaughan said...

Hi Lisa,
Finally I link to you through Tami's blog since I lost the blog address she gave me for you (twice.) I saw your husband's name on the iPhone commercial during the Olympics--so funny! Great to catch up on you through the blog. I'll add a link on mine so I can frequent.