Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Party







The party was a success!! We rented a bounce house which I thought was great. You get to have it all day long and adults can jump in it too. That's Robert Holmes doing a back flip. Who knew? It kind of turns out to be a big deal for me because my family comes from Bakersfield for the occasion so I stress probably more than I should. This year I was prepared. A few of Zoë's best buds came to celebrate with us. I got a pinata as an activity not really knowing how it would go with a bunch of little kids but even though it was more child proof than expected it was fun to watch the kids whack at it and it also gave them all lots of turns. After it was over Zoë said to me,"that was the best birthday ever!" All worth it, just for those words.

1 comment:

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.