Monday, October 15, 2007

2nd Annual River Trip



Although the crash video is still under construction here are a few of my favorite pict's form the the river trip. Thanks to the Lombardi's we get to spend a few days enjoying the river. My favorite is wakeboarding. This year we all tried the Air Chair. It was thoroughly entertaining simply because we all basically sucked at it. I could possilby be the reigning champion of Suck when it comes to the air chair. I never got up once! Whatever, I'm not frustrated or anything and I'm totally in for trying it again next year. Jamin was in last place for sucking at it. I guess you could say he was the Champion of the Air Chair competition. Again, not frustrated but excited that he won a totally different competition. Dawn and Brian were a neck and neck for second place. The boys both had some pretty narly crashes that I hope to add soon. This year the trip was made up of the Lombardi's, us, The Jensens, The Koch's, and even the Reiwerts flew in from Colorado. The babies made things a little or a lot less layed back but fun was still had. We're thinking-babysitter possibly for the next trip...