Sunday, February 3, 2008

Busy, busy Zoë.





So When it rains it pours when it comes to blogging. This time I can thank Jamin. He decided to spend his weekend creating this little movie. It is a few minutes long so be prepared but hopefully it makes you at least crack a smile. Zoe is cracking me up lately(amongst driving me crazy). She is saying "no" with a vengeance. She has these conversations with herself where she points to one thing after another questioning,"this?" and answering herself,"no". We are taking a swim class that she is excited to get to and more excited to leave. She doesn't like to do any of the activities in class. She shakes her head to me and says,"mama, no." What can ya do? I don't want to traumatize the child. We are just taking it one splash at a time.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Darling video! I have got to get to editing my videos! I loved that Jack and Brian made it on! (but where was my fabulous skills at the air chair?! j/k LOVED IT!

The Stovalls said...

WOW! You guys have a lot of fun. Can I come live with you?

Becca said...

that video is the best!!!! You make me family seem boring!!!Man I got to do more!!! Thanks for the reality check!!!

Zoe is too too cute!

Jessica said...

Hey Lisa,

I found your blog through Candice - cute baby! Just thought I'd drop you a line and say hi! Long time no see. Hope you and your family are doing well.