Thursday, November 13, 2008

5 Years



It has seemed impossible to sit down and put this post together. Even now, I have Zoe sitting on my lap. Most days I wake up and before I know it, I'm giving Zoe a bath and getting ready for bed. Jamin and I celebrated 5 years of marriage on the 1st of November. In creating the slide show I realized I didn't own a digital camera until I was married. That was only 5 years ago, how times have changed. Looking back at our past 5 years I have to laugh at what an amazing time we have had. I also can't believe how young we looked and how different our styles have changed. I am reminded of the good, bad, scary, incredible, wonderful times we have had with gratitude. Thanks, Jamin for a wonderful 5 years.

12 comments:

Suzanne said...

Has it seriously been 5 years? It seems like yesterday you were babysitting Spencer for me with your roomates. I loved watching your slideshow and seeing how your cute family has grown. Congratulations on 5 years!

Mandee said...

It was fun to catch up on your life over a slideshow- you have a beautiful family!

Happy Anniversary!

Elise said...

Great pictures! That was fun to watch. I love that picture of all 4 of you towards the end. It is weird to imagine how your life will turn out or what your kids will look like. Now here you are 5 years later with 2 beautiful children. Crazy.

The Stovalls said...

Happy Anniversary!

Marcus & Maddox said...

Happy Anniversary!

paul&chelsey said...

5 years! For both of us- my how time flies. What a long strange trip it's been! I love your little ones- they really couldn't be any cuter. Congrats!

Racie said...

Congratulations!! I can't believe it's been 5 years! It seems like the other day when you two were pretending to date and then jamin wanted 2 more weeks as a (fake) couple. :) You two look amazing!! Love ya!

Busy B Preschool said...

Time does fly by huh? I can't believe it is almost Thanksgiving. Christmas will be here in the blink of an eye.

Jaime said...

Lisa I found your Blog!!!!!!!!! I am so happy. I am glad that all is well. Your family is adorable. I know things are crazy when you come to Bako but give me a call sometime when you are at your moms and I will pop on over. Jaime

Kathleen said...

You are so hot! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Unknown said...

Loved the slide show. I am so sorry that we forgot your anniversary. Cannot believe it is 5 years. The little Duncan's are both darling. Zoe is so beautiful and you can already see Jude is going to be as cute as all the other Duncans. How can he miss with the two of you. Love from Phyllis and Terry

Mama Bear said...

Awww...Happy Anniversary! Love all the pics...you haven't change a bit! :)