Friday, September 4, 2009





I am now at a respectable age where people don't ask how old a girl is, they just wish her a happy birthday. Disneyland is free on your birthday and if you already have a pass you get a $72 gift card to spend on merchandise. So, really I went to Disneyland and got a free Billabong jacket. Thank you Walt Disney, it was just what I wanted. We spent a long day there it was a sweaty lot of fun. As we were leaving I remembered to take out the camera and that's what we got.

6 comments:

Roz said...

Happy birthday Lisa! You look great and now I may get a pass just s I can get that gift card for my b day:) hahah.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you guys had a fun day- DL with no kids?! Must be heaven!

Lisa said...

So the kids were actually in our double wide stroller not photographed.

Jon and Emily said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! Love ya, miss ya!

The Stovalls said...

Happy Belated Birthdays to you and Zoe. Great posts!

Candice & Lindsey said...

GORGEOUS!!!!