Saturday, April 17, 2010

San Fransico day 2





So day 2 I may have shopped till I dropped. It wasn't that I actually had bags of purchases, it just felt good to see things. What the heck are in stores these days anyway? I didn't really know. My shopping world mainly consists of the grocery store and Target. Union square provided a plethora of shopping. Jamin wanted me to have a trolley experience so we purchased tickets and waited. We traveled for 20 min. via trolley standing in the back. It was a nice way to see part of the city. As it turns out we didn't really need tickets. Our $10 fee was never collected. We ended up at Fisherman's Wharf. Through YELP.COM we found a delicious italian restaurant. It was so yummy, I didn't want it to end. We ended our food fest at Ghiradelli's square. If you've ever known me you know I value a good scoop of ice cream. They did not disappoint. Instead of riding the trolley for 20 min. at 9:30 at night along with some questionable companions I felt it was worth the money to take a cab back to the hotel. Great idea!! It was faster and cheaper than the trolley(and potential safer). Used the pool at the hotel and called it a night. I really could have stayed longer. It made me relax. My husband became more handsome and my children more sweet. Who knew this was all it takes.

1 comment:

Candice & Lindsey said...

You deserve this and so much more. Miss you so much!!