Thursday, December 20, 2007

A salute to dinner group




This past Tues. night Stephanie Jensen had "live" dinner group in honor of Christmas. The decor was beautiful and the food was delicious. Thank you Stephanie for the fun time. Sorry you totally got jipped on the white elephant gift exchange it doesn't seem right with all of the effort you put into the evening. That is to be cont... Anyway, I have a great appreciation for dinner group. Because of these girls and sometimes Adam(yummy last night by the way), my life is a little easier during the week. Thanks so much! I don't know why I don't have more pictures of that night...

4 comments:

Mama Bear said...

How fun! Sherri & used to do the whole dinner group thing, but then 2 kids happened and it was over! So sad! I think maybe we should give it a try again...such a good idea. It gets boring only cooking for 2.5 people!!

Dawn said...

It was a fun night even though most of it was spent chasing Jack and Zoe around the house! I'm so grateful for our group--things have been so crazy lately i've been forced to do the "fast and easy" recipes--never fear I have some delux ones on deck for 2008!

Rubymelt said...

OMG!! Lisa, you look AH MAZING!!!! Seriously, gorgeous, hot, fabulous. Steph looks marvelous too. You are definitely a MILF.

Anonymous said...

I love our monthly girl's night, so glad that you have one too! Where would we be without our girlfriends?