Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Boy and His Kite




I love living so close to the beach! I don't take for granted the area I live. We love walking down to the pier or flying a kite at the beach. This was one of those beautiful warm days where the wind was just perfect for flying a kite. Jamin was so excited to get this kite to work it was sort of adorable. Our little Zoe was unusually brave too. She ran back and forth as the tide washed in and touched her toes. She loves a puddle to splash in so this was heaven to her. She is also amazed with anything in the sky be it airplane or kite so this day will go down in history as a good day. I am filled with gratitude for being able to have them.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I would just love to sit on that warm beach and fly a kite about right now! Nice to see some new pictures. Zoe is adorable!! That looks like fun getting together with the girlfriends too. I miss those times:)

Jon and Emily said...

Sure. Rub it in! While I freeze my A off during the longest winter in Utah history!!!