Wednesday, March 19, 2008

She's such a girl



















My little girl loves shoes! I find it funny that she is attracted to one of the more uncomfortable pairs of shoes. It is innate. We just come that way I guess. I was in the kitchen when she walked in wearing my high heels and pushing her dolly in the stroller. Just like mommy? I assure you I've never pushed her in a stroller wearing anything buy flip flops or tennis shoes. Regardless of the undertones of this scenario I still thought she looked adorable and had to share it.

3 comments:

Racie said...

I can't believe how big she's getting! Thanks for your comment. Did you get our invite? Just checking. :) Em and I will have to take a trip out there to see you! Love ya!

Rubymelt said...

A girl after my own heart! She is so precious and I love that she picked such colorful, fabulous shoes. Love you!

Mama Bear said...

These are the BEST pictures! Sooo cute!!