Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!




We went to my parents house for Easter so Zoë could hunt Easter eggs. She was so fun to watch. She would find an egg and slam-dunk it into the basket. The eggs would make this "oh no" cracking sound. It was funny. She discovered that some of the eggs had candy in them. There is a picture of her breaking into one of the hard boiled eggs in search of chocolate. I am amazed at how opinionated she is for such a little thing. She doesn't like to get her feet dirty so in order to get to some of the eggs she would only walk on the cement flower bed borders. I'm sure there is an official name for that but I don't know it. We went to church with my mom and I tried to get into the true spirit of Easter however my almost 20 month old daughter was trying to tell me she was the boss and she wanted to run around and make a lot of noise. She's also drooling like crazy. Could she be getting her 2nd year molars already?

No comments: