Friday, September 12, 2008

Another Year older




Zoe helped me open my birthday presents. So, I'm older and not that much wiser. Luckily I have a husband who is pretty good at celebrating holidays and birthdays. It was a good day. We just went to the beach, which is one of our favorite activities, got breakfast at Jamba juice and had La Creperie in Belmont shores. I can't seem to get enough of that place. We usually use birthdays as an excuse to eat fancy ie:expensive but I just wanted those yummy crepes.

8 comments:

Suman Family said...

hey lisa - this pic of you two is SO cute. happy birthday!

diana said...

Ok, I know it's pretty cliche, and it doesn't always happen, but you are totally GLOWING! Pregnancy definitely suits you. So cute.

Elise said...

Sorry, but I think I might be making a comment on each of your new posts. Hope that's ok.
Happy Birthday, but I'm a little disappointed that you left me hanging on what the gift was :) I'll have to talk Jason into trying out this delicious place that you keep mentioning!

Racie said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you're doing better, it seems that you are. And that cheesecake looked delicious!!

Jon and Emily said...

Your belly is so stinkin cute! Happy belated birthday! Miss ya!

Frank's 'Rents said...

Happy Birthday- you look amazing!!

Frank's 'Rents said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
heymaughan said...

Seriously could you be any cuter pregnant? Aren't you supposed to look like a blob? Life is so unfair sometimes. :)