Friday, September 12, 2008

So, I have cravings



Unlike my first pregnancy, this baby is very particular about what I eat. Luckily for me, the cravings have balanced themselves out. I have sat down to dinner to something I would normally love and there was just no way another bite was entering my mouth. On the flip side, I want what I want and I do go out of my way to get it. This cheesecake is an example of a craving. I really wanted it. I had extra cream at the house so I thought, "I will have this desert". I couldn't even find the entire recipe that I got from an old roommate. As I lay in bed, it came to me. It was a midnight miracle. I didn't eat the whole thing. My dinner group benefitted from this craving. Unfortunately, they have also been tortured by my cravings.

4 comments:

paul&chelsey said...

Looking at that makes me crave it too! Zoe is getting so big- I love that she is such a little Jamin. I'm excited to meet your little boy!

Elise said...

So I hear that you make really great desserts. YUM. This one looks like a real winner, and it cracks me up that you received a recipe revelation! Nice!

Mama Bear said...

I LOVE cheesecake...this little boy of yours has great taste! :) I don't think I would have been making cheesecake right before I was due btw...I'm impressed!

the Koch's said...

Darn that baby... making you eat sweets! Hey, at least you have an excuse when you are pregnant. FYI, I still think about that cheesecake. It was by far the best I have ever had!! An I am a cheesecake LOVER!!!!!!