Friday, September 19, 2008

Puppy Love




And they call it puppy love...not really, but how cute are these pictures? I kind of think they look like some famous couple being chased by the paparazzi(in baby land of course). We met the Lombardis and the Kochs for breakfast at Sugar Shack. What a great past time. I love doing it, I've done it for years. I'm sure many times with Adam, Dawn, and Jamin long before any of us were ever married. I think it's funny how a location can hold a place in my heart. It's not like it's gourmet food or anything but, in my mind it's where you go for breakfast. Thankfully Zoe and Jack where entertained there with the jellies and cream packs. Oh, a little update on baby #2: I'm over 38 weeks dilated to about a 3 but still no baby. I feel like I'm disappointing many people by not having him sooner. I really have no control I realized, at least until I demand getting induced. Oct. 1st still might happen for me.

4 comments:

Jon and Emily said...

You just had to bring up Sugar Shack didn't you? Just dig in deep and twist!! Rude!

10 prego days remaining! Holy cow! Good luck!

Autumn said...

Hey saw your blog through my sister Jillonnies!
Hope you got the outfit she bought you, I gave it to your neighbors in the front to put on your door!
Anyways, good luck with baby #2, I am sure I will see ya around or at the salon, ha! ha!
Sugar shack, yummy!! For some reason I think they have the best oatmeal and I don't eat oatmeal!

Roz said...

These are way too cute. And Jack looks like he is hiding his face from the paparazzi! Hope you are doing well. -Roz

Elise said...

Ummmmm. . . does she know she is cheating on Jordan? :)